- On this Website.
- In email or other electronic messages between you and Drapes Place.
- When you subscribe to our Newsletter.
It does not apply to information collected:
- By us offline or through any other means, including on any other website; or
- By any third party, including through any application or by means of content, including advertising, that may link to or be accessible from or by means of the Website.
Information We Collect
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number, or other information that can be used to identify you (“personal information”)
- that is about you but, individually, does not identify you, such as internet protocol (IP) address; geographic location; purchase history and/or
- about your internet connection, connection type, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details such as the date and time a connection was established
- if you choose to transact business with us, financial information, such as the payment information that you submit to third parties in order to process your online order.
How We Collect Information
Information You Provide Us
- We may collect information directly from you when you provide it to us using our Website including, by means of your use of order forms on our Website, your registering for an account, your subscribing to our Newsletter, your purchase of a product, and when you report a problem to us.
- If you contact us by e-mail, we may choose, at our discretion to collect and store records, including e-mail addresses, as well as the content of the correspondence.
- As you navigate through the Website Information may be collected automatically, including, without limitation, usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect and store certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including location data, and other communication data, including without limitation, the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- This Website uses Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. For more information on how Google uses data please use the following link www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Browser Do Not Track
Our Website does not support Do Not Track at this time. Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present the Website and its services and contents to you.
- To help provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To help fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information.
- To help provide you with notices about your account, and your subscription to our newsletter and email . To opt-out or unsubscribe from these services see Your Sharing Choices below.
- To help us notify you about changes to our Website or any products we offer through it.
- To help us carry out our obligations and enforce rights arising from any contracts or understandings entered into between you and us including for order fulfillment, delivery, billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent, where required.
Communications with You
From time to time, we may use your personal information that you have provided to us to send email messages to respond to any emails or other communications you sent to us or to advise you of any problems with our Website.
Your Information Sharing Choices
Email/ Newsletter Promotional Communications. You may unsubscribe from our email contact list and our Newsletter by following the opt out instructions found in your email.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as website hosting, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and other similar services, including our payment process for the purpose of processing your payment.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, dissolution, sale or transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your Account page.
Links to Third Party Websites
At times, we provide links our customers may be interested in, including links to social media websites. We are not responsible for these websites, which have their own privacy policies and privacy practices to which you may be subject, whether accessed through our Website or not. We suggest that you carefully review their specific privacy policies.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. These include the use of encryption technology such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and Firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we employ commercially reasonable and responsible methods to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for by you or by others of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13 Children Online Privacy Protection Act
The Website is intended for adults 18 years of age or older and is thus not intended for children under 13 years old. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us through the Website]. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not (i) use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features, (ii) register on the Website or for the Newsletter, (iii) make any purchases through the Website, (iv) use any of the interactive features of this Website, or (v) provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years old without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Help@drapesplace.com.